AZ COMPREHENSIVE CONCEALED CARRY
SPECIAL OFFER CCW7 FOR $75! ENTER PROMO CODE “CCW75“
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum
Arizona Comprehensive Concealed Carry: 7 hours
This 7-hour comprehensive course is a great foundation for all concealed carry applicants! Designed for the more discerning student who would like greater depth in preparing themselves for the concealed carry lifestyle and to understand the nature of the real-world violence.
Instructors: All of our vetted Instructors meet and exceed the state’s requirements for firearms instruction and are certified by either DOD, Federal or State Law Enforcement agencies as well as the NRA.
During this course our students will learn and understand the following:
• AZ Concealed Carry Law & Legal Aspects
• Firearms & Ammunition Selection
• Interaction with Law Enforcement
• Concealment Best Practices & Techniques
• Situational Awareness
• Physiological & Psychological Aspects of Armed Conflict
• Conflict Aftermath
Following the completion of this course you will be able to submit your application for a CCW permit issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Fingerprints and applications will be completed during class.
Benefits of having your Concealed Carry Permit:
• With the Arizona CCW Permit you are pre-approved by Arizona DPS to purchase a firearm and bypass the mandatory background check for firearms purchasing.
• With your permit you will have the ability to enter a liquor establishment unless otherwise posted.
• When interacting with law enforcement, the officer will know that you have taken training and you have passed a thorough background check.
• With new federal laws you will now be able to carry your concealed firearm in National Parks subject to state laws in which the park resides.
• With an Arizona State Issued concealed carry permit will allow combined carry in approximately 37+ states.
ALL STUDENTS ATTENDING AND APPLYING FOR THEIR PERMIT MUST:
• Be 21 years of age
• Be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Resident
• Submit to a Criminal Background Investigation
• Not be a Prohibited Possessor
• Not be a Substance Abuser
• Not have a Domestic Violence Conviction
• Not a Convicted Felon
§ Unless Conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated, or your rights have been restored; not only to vote but to possess firearms & ammunition. This resulted from HB 2534 and changed Arizona law under A.R.S. 13-3112 on 9.26.2008.
7-hour class time
• Non-shooting class. No additional equipment necessary.
Course tuition is $100.00
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.