AZ CONCEALED CARRY BASICS
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum:
Arizona Concealed Carry Basics: 4 hours
This is an entry-level course for those who are seeking “only the basics” for their concealed carry licensing here in Arizona. Whether you’re a first-time student, an experienced shooter in need of your license or one who possesses a license from another state. We encourage you to attend. Please consider that this meets only the basic material that the State of Arizona requires. We encourage all students to pursue a higher level of education to gain a greater understanding of concealed carry lifestyle and the reality that exists with it.
Instructors: All of our vetted Instructors meet and exceed the state’s requirements for firearms instruction and are certified by either DOD, Federal or State Law Enforcement agencies as well as the NRA.
During this course our students will learn and understand the following:
• AZ Concealed Carry Law & Legal Aspects
• Interaction with Law Enforcement
• Conflict Aftermath
Our experienced instructor cadre will increase your legal knowledge and provide insight to the Do’s & Don’ts and how to best navigate the concealed carry lifestyle.
Following the completion of this course you will be able to submit your application for a CCW permit issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Fingerprints and applications will be completed during class.
Benefits of having your Concealed Carry Permit:
• With the Arizona CCW Permit you are pre-approved by Arizona DPS to purchase a firearm and bypass the mandatory background check for firearms purchasing.
• With your permit you will have the ability to enter a liquor establishment unless otherwise posted.
• When interacting with law enforcement, the officer will know that you have taken training and you have passed a thorough background check.
• With new federal laws you will now be able to carry your concealed firearm in National Parks subject to state laws in which the park resides.
• With an Arizona State Issued concealed carry permit will allow combined carry in approximately 37+ states.
ALL STUDENTS ATTENDING AND APPLYING FOR THEIR PERMIT MUST:
• Be 21 years of age
• Be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Resident
• Submit to a Criminal Background Investigation
• Not be a Prohibited Possessor
• Not be a Substance Abuser
• Not have a Domestic Violence Conviction
• Not a Convicted Felon
§ Unless Conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated, or your rights have been restored; not only to vote but to possess firearms & ammunition. This resulted from HB 2534 and changed Arizona law under A.R.S. 13-3112 on 9.26.2008
4-hour class time
• Note taking material, open mind and a teachable spirit
Special Add-On Packages:
Simulator Package – Our state-of-the-art Firearms Simulator Package includes several Real-World Defensive Scenarios and will be completed after the course ($30.00 per person).
Shooting Package – Get some Personal Training with one of our experienced instructors on the range after class. While on the range they will focus their attention on key topics to assist your evolution as a shooter ($30.00 per person).
Course tuition is $60.00
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.