DEFENSIVE PISTOL OPERATIONS II
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum
Defensive Pistol Operations II
Our Defensive Pistol Operations II course is designed for the progressive student in mind who desires to “evolve their skills” in a practical, real world shooting environment. Our “No Ego” approach to instruction encourages our students to translate proper knowledge, skills & attitude to a higher level of accuracy and personal development.
This course is a dynamic shooting course with an intermediate level of physical activity. We encourage all students to wear appropriate clothing, footwear & headgear for the day as well as bring note taking material for this challenging, yet entertaining “in-context” course.
Instructors: All of our vetted instructors meet and exceed the state’s requirements for firearms instruction with a minimum of 15+ years of competent experience and are certified by either DOD, federal, state law enforcement agencies as well as the NRA.
Focus areas within this course include:
• Fundamentals & Safety Review
• Firearm & Gear Selection & Maintenance
• Reloads & Stoppage Clearances
• Shooter Movement
• Multiple Threat Engagement
• Conventional & Unconventional Positions
• Disadvantaged Shooter Techniques
• Bilateral Pistol Operations
• Barricaded Shooting
• Tasks, Conditions & Standards
• Pressure Drills
• Course Qualifications
6-hour range time
• Personal Trauma Kit
• Eye & Ear Pro (Electronics Recommended)
• Gloves, Knee & Elbow Pads (Optional)
• Appropriate Clothing for Training & Weather
• (1) Handgun (Mid-Full Sized Recommended)
• Appropriate Holster & Magazine Pouches (Kydex Recommended)
• Magazines (3 Minimum, 4-6 Recommended)
• Ammunition (400+ Pistol)
• Gun Cleaning Kit with Lube
• 2 Liters of Hydration, Lunch & Snacks
Course tuition is $274.95
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.